Re: [epp-dev] schedule for RC1 and EPP conf. call items

Markus Knauer wrote:
Yepp, the "new" p2 director application. This is a new one on my todo list, but when I tried it I got some weired exceptions and decided to use the deprecated p2 director application for the RC1 build. Okay, and I am a bad citizen because I didn't report any bugs so far.

- Is there a description of the new p2 director application somewhere? E.g. a wiki page that describes the parameters etc.?
That's on my todo list. Will try to put something up by beginning of next week.

I'm eager to hear more about exceptions using the new director app...

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top