Re: [emfcp-dev] EMF Client Platform - Multible Pages Editor

Hi,

please use the newsgroup only for these kind of questions (as you did in parallel)

Best regards

Jonas

Am 17.04.2014 15:52, schrieb Sascha Hanke:

Hello there!

I'm really new to the whole programming stuff and got some questions. I've tried to find some answers in the web or here in the forum but failed. I'm trying to use the EMFCP to make a buisness application without coding everything by hand.

1.

I have a model(e.g. person) and want to show that model in the editor. The problem is I want to have multiple editor pages. (e.g. first page - firstname, lastname and second page - adress, telephone number ...)

Is it possible to do this and how?

2. If it is possible I need a page with a table to display data from that person (e.g. task, date , dueDate, done). I don't want to add the object task to the person just some information I put in the table. How can I achieve this?

I take any help I can get.

Greetings Sascha

Dr. Jonas Helming

Software Engineer / Consultant / General Manager
EclipseSource Munich

Email: jhelming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Phone: +49 89 21 555 301 - 1
Mobile: +49 170 31 51 698
Fax: +49 89 21 555 301 - 9

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Sailerstraße 5, 80809 München, Commercial Register
München, HRB 191789

Back to the top