[emfcp-dev] org.eclipse.emf.ecp.application.e4

Title: org.eclipse.emf.ecp.application.e4

Hello everyone,

I am new to the org.eclipse.emf.ecp.application.e4 project and encountered an issue

With a dependency. The newest version of eclipse seems to have reorganized some

Structure.

The type org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.ui.menu.MPopupMenu cannot be resolved.

It is indirectly referenced from required .class files  ECPRepositoryView.java

After including org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.workbench the dependency was solved.

We get another marker:

The method compute(IEclipseContext, String) in the type IContextFunction is not applicable

for the arguments (IEclipseContext)     Activator.java

Giving null for the second argument fixes that problem. (contextKey The context key used

to find this function; may be {@code null} such as if invoked directly.)

The only thing I can’t fix is the missing explorereditorbridge. Yesterday it was included

by the core git, but now it seems to be gone.

Patch is attached.

Best Regards,

Christian Schulz

PS: I don’t which system is better to discuss about such things. Newsgroup, Mailing list or

Bug tracker.

<<org.eclipse.emf.ecp.application.e4.patch>>

privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately,
do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any
purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and
any attachments from your system.
Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission
was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
Astrium GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates:  Günter Stamerjohanns
Geschäftsführung: Evert Dudok (Vorsitzender), Jens Schomburgk,
Dr. Johannes von Thadden
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München -
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRB Nr. 107647
Ust. Ident. Nr. /VAT reg. no. DE167015356
Weitere Informationen über EADS Astrium unter www.astrium.eads.net