Re: [emfcp-dev] Moving source

Great work!
One remark, if this is not clear:
you need to create a new clone now...
Regards
Jonas

Am 22.03.2013 09:44, schrieb Eugen Neufeld:
Hello Everybody,
I moved the old sources from ecp.core master to ecp.other master into the folder "old".
The new ECP2 sources where moved from ecp.other master into ecp.core master.
I also created a folder structure in core:
bundles - containing all plugins
features - containing all features
releng - containing releng stuff like target platform, parent pom and product definition
tests - containing unit tests and q7 tests

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that occur due to the source move, but this had to be done.

Cheers,
Eugen