Re: [ejb-dev] Items for a potential Plan Review

If that's what we want, we'll have to do a gap analysis. EJB spec is quite massive

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 8:45 AM Edwin Derks <ederks85@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm just a bystander but would like to share my thoughts. If I interpret your thoughts correctly Vano, you are proposing that the EJB spec starts efforts to phase itself out of the platform? If that is indeed the shared vision for EJB, then I agree that efforts should be made to add desired EJB features to other specs like CDI, and leave EJB as untouched as possible. I know thoughts have been shared regarding in discussions that were started for features in Jakarta EE 10.

Kind regards,

Edwin