I would merge the 2 looking good.
For the 3rd one, I would merge it too. It's not a blocker and from a community perspective it's better to merge and fix afterward if we really want to fix it. It's easy and small change for us to do, but if we get the PR in, it's encouraging from the community point of view.

Are you fine with the approach?

Le ven. 24 juil. 2020 à 18:54, Tracy Burroughs <tkb@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

I agree with merging the first 3; though take a look at the one sentence that has some comments and decide if you think it is worth updating, or is currently clear enough.

-- Tracy Burroughs (tkb@xxxxxxxxxx)
-- WebSphere Application Server Development
-- IBM Rochester, Dept WG8A H315/050-2
-- 2800 37th Street NW, Rochester MN 55901-4441

Inactive hide details for Jean-Louis MONTEIRO ---07/24/2020 09:55:36 AM---Hi all, I have reviewed as well as other contributorsJean-Louis MONTEIRO ---07/24/2020 09:55:36 AM---Hi all, I have reviewed as well as other contributors/committers some PRs in the

From: Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeanouii@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ejb-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/24/2020 09:55 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [ejb-dev] Enterprise Beans PRs to review
Sent by: ejb-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I have reviewed as well as other contributors/committers some PRs in the Enterprise Beans project.

These are ready in my opinion and can be merged

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ejb-api/pull/53
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ejb-api/pull/106
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ejb-api/pull/112

I created this one this morning
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ejb-api/pull/118

Got some reviews. it's essentially some rework on the Maven side to be consistent with other projects. I used Servlet as a template.

This one https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ejb-api/pull/120 has an additional commit to replace some other javax mentions.

Can I start merging the 3 first at least?
--