-- WebSphere Application Server Development
-- IBM Rochester, Dept WG8A H315/050-2
-- 2800 37th Street NW, Rochester MN 55901-4441

Inactive hide details for Jean-Louis MONTEIRO ---07/24/2020 09:55:36 AM---Hi all, I have reviewed as well as other contributorsJean-Louis MONTEIRO ---07/24/2020 09:55:36 AM---Hi all, I have reviewed as well as other contributors/committers some PRs in the

From: Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeanouii@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ejb-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/24/2020 09:55 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [ejb-dev] Enterprise Beans PRs to review
Sent by: ejb-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I have reviewed as well as other contributors/committers some PRs in the Enterprise Beans project.

These are ready in my opinion and can be merged

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ejb-api/pull/53
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ejb-api/pull/106
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ejb-api/pull/112

I created this one this morning
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ejb-api/pull/118

Got some reviews. it's essentially some rework on the Maven side to be consistent with other projects. I used Servlet as a template.

This one https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ejb-api/pull/120 has an additional commit to replace some other javax mentions.

Can I start merging the 3 first at least?
--