Re: [ee4j-pmc] [servlet-dev] Additional spec lead for servlet-api?

I haven't followed this entire conversation, but...

If a project team wants to designate different "roles" for members of the team,
why don't they just make up new roles and lead the existing Committer and
Project Lead roles to have the EDP meanings.

If you want some people who are required to approve specification changes,
define a "Spec Approver" role.

Create a page on your project web site that lists what the roles are and who is
in each role.

You can define your own rules for how someone is elected or assigned to a role.

Wouldn't this be easier if we forget about the EDP and organize the group
however we feel is best?

Back to the top