Re: [ee4j-pmc] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Heads up on contributed docs

Hrm... Two spreadsheets, IPzilla, and a GitHub project board...

My recommendation is that we make the project board be the official means of tracking this.

IPzilla is (at least for the foreseeable future) how we interact with the IP Team. IPzilla is only used for tracking the intellectual property vetting process and is only accessible by committers, so it's not a suitable means of tracking the full lifecycle. I'll continue to contribute specification documents there, but stop sharing it as a means of keeping track of overall progress.

The spreadsheet that I linked contains some charts that the specification committee likes. I'll continue to maintain this, at least for now (but will stop pointing people to it in favour of the project board). I believe that the "Jakarta EE 9 Specification Sizing Exercise" spreadsheet is intended for a different purpose.

Wayne