[ee4j-pmc] Heads up on contributed docs

Hi,
I just noticed that the jaxrs team was trying to merge in the .tex files for the contributed specification.  The contributed specifications are in .adoc format under the "src" directory (not the "spec" directory).  All specifications should be in ascii doc format.  Thanks.

FYI, those .tex files are the original source docs processed by Oracle's publishing tools.  These were run through some type of converter to create the .adoc files under the "src" directory.  As we have posted, these .adoc files will still require some massaging.  They are not perfect, but much better than starting with the .tex files.  :-)

Good luck!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: