[ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Tobias Erdle on Eclipse Krazo has started

A committer election for Tobias Erdle on project Eclipse Krazo (ee4j.krazo)
was started by Christian Kaltepoth with this criteria:

Tobias is an active member of the Eclipse Krazo community for some time now.
He constantly helps to improve the existing code, works on integration tests
and provides valuable feedback. Therefore, I strongly believe that he
deserves to become a committer. I'm sure that he will be a valuable addition
to the team.

Eclipse Krazo project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.krazo/elections/election-tobias-erdle-committer-eclipse-krazo

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.krazo

Back to the top