Re: [ee4j-pmc] Need additional projects added to Final Specifications Releases

Yes, I have started added them. Thanks.

On Jul 25, 2019, at 6:16 PM, Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Scott

Once issues are enabled (I think Wayne reported this to be so), I think you can generate these issues yourself. I think you can just copy/paste content from one issue to another.  While you are creating the issue (or after), you can select the correct tracking board, from the "projects" link (the gear icon) when you create the bug.

From there, I think you need to go to the project board directly and move it out of "Awaiting Triage" state with the 'Add Cards' button on the board itself (next to the Filter Cards entry element). Dmitry can help you with this, if you need it.

-- Ed

Back to the top