Re: [ee4j-pmc] Need additional projects added to Final Specifications Releases

There is a DI set of repos at https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/injection-api , https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/injection-spec, and https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/injection-tck

I have requested that issues feature to be enabled.

On Jul 25, 2019, at 10:47 AM, Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Scott,

Can you ask the Eclipse Admins to have the Issues feature enabled for cdi, beanvalidation-spec -- and maybe the rest of the related repositories. I don't think there is a repository set up for DI. Should that be assigned to CDI, once issues are allowed?

-- Ed