Re: [ee4j-pmc] Hosting of GlassFish and other Eclipse implementation TCK results

Putting that information in the release note is certainly convenient, but...

I tend to use the release note for information that developers downloading the release will need to know, and I think most developers won't have any interest in the TCK results so adding them there would just clutter the release note.

I think it's better to put the TCK results in the source code repo or the web site repo (e.g., gh-pages) or the wiki for the project, and then just link to them from the release review PR.