Re: [ee4j-pmc] Restructuring Review to convert specification projects

Excellent! Thanks Wayne!

Ivar

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019, 21:24 Wayne Beaton, <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings PMC.

FYI, I've sent a note to the Jakarta EE Specification Committee to request approval to turn a second round of projects into specification projects.

I've captured a restructuring review record here.

The short version is that I have the information that I need to turn the following projects into specification projects (which will result in new names and scope statements as indicated in the review record).
  • Eclipse Jakarta EE Platform
  • Eclipse Project for JTA
  • Eclipse Project for JMS
  • Eclipse Project for JSON-B
  • Eclipse Project for Servlet
  • Eclipse Project for JSP
  • Eclipse Project for Concurrency Utilities
  • Eclipse Project for JSTL
  • Eclipse Project for JAXB
  • Eclipse Project for EJB
I'll set the review to conclude next Tuesday.

Note that I have the votes that I need to conclude the first round of conversions (which was scheduled to conclude yesterday). I'll start to work through implementing the changes later today and tomorrow.
  • Eclipse Project for JAX-RS
  • Eclipse Project for JPA
  • Eclipse Project for JSON Processing
  • Eclipse Project for JAF
  • Eclipse Project for WebSocket
Thanks,

Wayne

--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.