Re: [ee4j-pmc] Mailing List Continuity?

Ah. I was thinking CI=Continuous Integration, and with all the recent talk about TCKs, made that connection.

For the most-part, compatible implementations are mostly in separate projects already. A handful of the current "Eclipse Project for ..." projects include compatible implementations (e.g. Eclipse Project for JavaMail).

Wayne