Re: [ee4j-pmc] Just changing javax to jakarta in package names

+1 Bill.

The Community includes not only Coders/Contributors but also Users/Clients.

The astute discipline to drop what currently exists and adjust via the re-naming ideally means across the board less playful flexibility from the start on what comes next. Being a bit boring on this process could be exactly what it is required for an effortless transition after June 9th.

Lastly, patching slowing or what I call, “choosing to fail snail-mode” doesn’t work. Not today, not ever. Funny, as on stuff like this, it makes me think of the super old electronic “known then as friendly user leg hair removals machines”…  bias to the core on stuff that will come later with more pain than gain— today there is laser removal, it has been available for many years, why delay it or choose the alternatives. : )

smiling,