Re: [ee4j-pmc] Just changing javax to jakarta in package names

Sorry, I should have include the link to Mike's post:  https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakartaee-platform-dev/msg00331.html

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

https://twitter.com/rmonson

https://www.tomitribe.com/