Re: [ee4j-pmc] Just changing javax to jakarta in package names

I would agree with Kevin, Martijn and Steve - minimize changes.

One thing I would think necessary: (and this has been raised before)

Where a package name includes internally an acronym that Oracle might
have considered to be its IP trademark.

I saw
On May 22, 2019, at 4:53 AM, Mike Milinkovich