Re: [ee4j-pmc] JTA Issues from JavaEE jta-spec repo

Thanks for looking Steve. From what I can see the servlet-api issues: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/servlet-api/issues/created_by/glassfishrobot were copied over from the servlet-spec repo which hosts both the API and the spec which is different to JTA where the repos seem to have been separate. The content types appear to be demarcated by using two different branches (e.g. I see a spec PDF in https://github.com/javaee/servlet-spec/tree/gh-pages/downloads/servlet-4.0) but then they use a single issue tracker for both. An example of the mapping is that https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/servlet-api/issues/193 references https://github.com/javaee/servlet-spec/issues/1 - does that issue related to the API or to the specification?