[ee4j-pmc] JTA Issues from JavaEE jta-spec repo

Hi,

I noticed that the Servlet API had it's issues migrated by glassfishrobot last year:

However, I can't find the same process having happened for JTA:

The reason this has come up is a user has added a comment on a Java EE issue:

I would like to direct the conversation to the Jakarta community but there is no matching issue from what I can see? Currently the issues are still here: https://github.com/javaee/jta-spec/issues

Perhaps I misunderstood the decision behind migration of the servlet issues and not JTA or perhaps they are just hiding in plain sight - either way I would appreciate some guidance on what the state of the inflight spec issues are?

Many thanks,
Tom

Back to the top