Re: [eclipselink-users] Maven repository: no directory listings? no mirrors?

Hi Laird,

  Your best best is to file a bug.

We are doing quite a bit of work on our build system at the moment relating and some of that work involves using more maven-related build tools. Hopefully as part of that work we can address some of this.

-Tom