[eclipselink-dev] Re: Cancel Weekly EclipseLink Meeting?

Hi All,

No one has brought up any issues that need to be discussed. The meeting is cancelled. See you all on January 2.

-Tom

Tom Ware wrote:
Hi Folks,

Does anyone have anything they need to discuss at the weekly EclipseLink meeting? At the moment, several key people will not be available to attend due to other commitments, so I am wondering if we should cancel this weeks meeting. (BTW: Next week's meeting will also be cancelled due to a Statutory Holiday in Canada)

-Tom

Back to the top