[eclipse.org-members-committers] Intrusion at Dropbox Sign.

Hello,

  We have been made aware of a cyber intrusion that impacted Dropbox Sign which we use to manage the signature process for our legal documents. This includes our Committer Agreements, Membership Agreements, etc. We do not use Dropbox Sign to store these documents for our records.

Per Dropbox' official notice[1], it's possible that if you signed a legal agreement with Eclipse Foundation your email address and name have been exposed.

After receiving this notice from Dropbox, we updated our credentials and API keys. We encourage those of you who created Dropbox Sign accounts to do the same if you have not already done so.

This event has no impact on the legal agreements between you and the Foundation, and all agreements that we have executed with our members and committers are stored appropriately.

[1] https://sign.dropbox.com/blog/a-recent-security-incident-involving-dropbox-sign

-Webmaster

Back to the top