Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting?

+1. Thanks Mickael. I think this is a super important initiative. While the Marketplace is great, there are certain core features that should be in the core IDE so users don't have to go hunting for them, especially when they don't have to with competing IDEs.