Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting?

> I don't think this bug addresses the problem. I've downloaded 200MB so I
> expect it to open at least the 100 most used source-types with syntax
> coloring and block matching.

Depends on what you mean by "the problem"? This bug solves the problem of having users taking advantage of good support for more languages in the IDE.

That said, let me repeat that I like the idea of having the default text editor understand some grammars to provide better edition -just like XSD for XML- and if you're aware of some bugs to follow, please share them so we can link proposals/WIP such as http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg09812.html .
At very minimal output of this discussion, such enhancement request/proposals should be reported. Ideally, the current consensus should make it possible to introduce that by Oxygen if everyone who supports this idea is able to give a hand.

Back to the top