[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Dormant Status and FEEP Voting

Hi Dani, all -

The “Dormant” status was always a method for tracking attendance only, and not for limiting AC member’s privileges.

I’m not sure what the EDP has to say about Dormant Status (could you point me to anything?) but the status

quo as I know it is written in [1] and [2].

It’s true that dormant members are prime candidates to ask for resigning, but until that happens they are

still appointed members of the AC with all rights to vote. In fact, casting a vote gets them out of the Dormant

State since it’s a sign of activity J

Bottomline, I’d encourage everyone to put their comment and vote on the FEEP proposals, regardless of Dormant or not.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Dormant_Status

[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Templates/Dormant

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6