[eclipse-ide-wg] Eclipse Marketplace Website Upgrade

Hi All,

This email is to inform the Eclipse IDE WG that we made significant progress on the Drupal 9 upgrade for the Eclipse Marketplace website. We're currently inviting our community to assist in testing and verifying that all existing functionality was migrated as expected.

Should everything proceed as anticipated, we are targeting deploying this new version of the site on October 26, 2023.

We've set up a dedicated Gitlab issue to track this testing effort: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/it/websites/marketplace.eclipse.org/-/issues/195

We also made available a supporting blog post about this :
https://blogs.eclipse.org/post/christopher-guindon/help-us-test-new-version-eclipse-marketplace-website

Cheers,

--
Christopher Guindon
Manager, Web Development | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top