Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Cannot find gradle project functionality

The installer and Eclipse Packages options are not available for ppc64le, only the SDK (or Platform) is.

Therefore, on ppc64le, you can install SDK and then manually install what other features you want from the Help -> Install New Software option.

Here are all the features installed in the standard Java package:

image.png

PS Support Eclipse Installer + Eclipse Packages on ppc64le is technically possible, but as far as I know you are the first person to ask about that in many years. Doing such work would require a commitment from the ppc64le community to maintain and test such work. The Eclipse IDE Working Group is exactly the right place to join if you are interested in pursuing this further. Please be in touch with me and we can set up a meeting on that for next steps.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders