[ecd-tools-wg] Let us help tell your story with an Eclipse case study

Eclipse Cloud DevTools Working Group Members,

We have a limited number of opportunities available this year to participate in our case study program. This program features real-world use cases demonstrating how Eclipse Foundation projects, processes, and governance make a positive impact on our members, their customers, and industry stakeholders. If you or your organization is interested, please complete this form.

What you need to know:
  • The complete process is managed by the Eclipse Foundation. You simply need to bring the story and the subject matter experts to help tell the story.
  • Case study length may vary and can be as small as a couple of pages or even 8 or more, depending on the subject matter and content. Either way, the end result is a professional quality marketing asset that we can all be proud of. To see an example,download one of our recent case studies here.
  • Getting involved is easy. Simply complete this form and we will contact you for next steps.
  • Case studies are vigorously promoted across various Eclipse Foundation and working group social media channels.
  • Case studies may also be used to produce blog and/or video content to further promote project success.
  • You can co-brand the final case study to use in your own marketing efforts.
  • Remember, availability is limited--submit your proposal ASAP.
To take advantage of this valuable program and share your story, submit your proposal today!

Please contact me with any questions.

Clark
--

Clark Roundy

IoT, Edge & Cloud DevTools Marketing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Back to the top