[ecd-tools-wg] Sign-up for our Webinar Series

Hello ECD Tools Community,

With the global pandemic continuing to prevent us from gathering in person at conferences and events, I wanted to make sure you were aware of the Cloud Tool Time webinar series. Presenting a webinar is an easy way to raise awareness of your work and the Cloud DevTools projects you are involved in.

What you need to know:
  • Topics can be any Cloud Dev Tools related project
  • Format is flexible (Q&A, live demo, presentation with slides all welcomed)
  • Registering is easy, just complete our registration form and our Event coordinator will confirm your presentation
  • Every session is promoted (min 4 times across ECD Tools channels) and to a Meetup group of 900 Eclipse enthusiasts to generate interest
  • Cloud Tool Time has a growing audience, averaging around 40 attendees per session

If presenting a Cloud Tool Time is of interest to you sign up now!

Regards,
--

Brian King

Cloud Development Tools Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation
Twitter: @brianking

ECD Tools: ecdtools.eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn

Back to the top