[ecd-tools-wg] Social Media platforms

Hi All,

This is just a friendly reminder that we recently launched a LinkedIn channel for the ECD Tools WG. If you haven't done so, please be sure to follow. We also appreciate your support in sharing and engaging with posts, which contributes to additional awareness of our community and members.

Also, as a reference, the link to the ECD Tools Twitter channel can be found here

Thank you for your support and contributions. Please let Brian or I know of any questions or feedback.

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

ECD Tools Marketing Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Register for our global virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 19-22

Back to the top