[ecd-tools-wg] KubeCon + CloudNativeCon virtual event participation

ECD Tools WG Members:

We have a virtual booth for the upcoming virtual KubeCon NA conference Nov 17-20. https://events.linuxfoundation.org/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america/

There are two 1-hour time slots available for giving a live demo or presentation. If you are interested in one of these presentation slots, please let me know ASAP.

Also, if you have any documents or videos that you would like to have made available, please send me links to those assets and we will add them to the virtual booth.

Thank you!

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

ECD Tools Marketing Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Register for our global virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 19-22

Back to the top