Von: <eucloudcluster-intercloud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> im Auftrag von Federico Michele Facca <federico.facca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2020 um 16:15
An: "eucloudcluster-intercloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eucloudcluster-intercloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [Eucloudcluster-intercloud] Submit your proposal and attend the Horizon Cloud Summit 2020 - 25-26 November 2020

Dear All,

as presented in the last meeting, it is my pleasure to invite you to join the Horizon Cloud Summit 2020 “Shaping the New Strategy for Cloud Computing in Europe”, which will take place virtually on 25 & 26 November 2020 from 10:00 - 16:00h CET.

Register now: https://h-cloud-summit.b2match.io/

The Summit aims at gathering researchers and innovators, Cloud stakeholders, as well as Cloud initiatives and projects to be on top of the relevant technology and market developments and it will focus on the following thematic sessions:

1.     From Digital Europe to High Impact Project - The Role of Cloud Computing

This session will be organised as different panels where speakers provide their view about:

·  Cloud Federation: Towards a single EU Cloud and Data market

·  The Cloud-Edge continuum: A key building block of EU data spaces

·  Sustainable Cloud for Greener Europe

2.     Cloud Computing research challenges

This session will be organised in small workshops where specific research priorities are discussed to come up with an initial shared position on them.

 3.     Success stories, best practices and use cases for innovating through cloud adoption

This session will be organised in parallel sessions collecting presentations of different success stories in adoption of cloud technologies.

 Call for submissions!

Answer to our call for submissions and get the chance to:

·  Animate thematic panels & workshops on research, innovation and policy topics of central relevance to consolidate and grow the European Cloud Computing initiative

·  Showcase your outcomes / demos and use cases from ongoing European Cloud Computing projects

·  Foster sessions for collaborative exchange of experiences among European Cloud Computing players

·  Facilitate access to available resources (especially for European SMEs), networking and synergies across several European Cloud Computing initiatives

Submission Deadline Theme 1 & 3: 30 October 2020

Submission Deadline Theme 2: 25 October 2020

In particular I believe that eucloud cluster can play an important role in shaping Theme 2,

kicking off more in depth discussion on specific research areas identified in the roadmap.

We are looking forward to virtually meeting you on 25 & 26 November.

If you have any questions regarding the Summit, please do not hesitate to contact us info@xxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,

Federico

--