[ecd-tools-wg] Community Page - Ways to Increase Engagement

Hi,

I've created a draft of a Community page:

https://github.com/EclipseFdn/ecdtools.eclipse.org/wiki/Community

The plan is to move it to the website when a little more mature. I would like it to be a hub where you can discover ways to engage with the ECD Tools WG as well as individual projects.

Apart from what is there now, some ideas to what it can/will include are:
* Events information
* Resources Hub (slide decks, videos, whitepapers, etc)
* Spotlighting community members

If you have any ideas for the Community page or would like something surfaced up about your project, please share. The github issue is: https://github.com/EclipseFdn/ecdtools.eclipse.org/issues/48.

Brian King

Cloud Development Tools Community Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 19-22

Back to the top