[ecd-tools-wg] Updated ECD Tools WG charter

Hi,

I made some additional updates to ECD Tools working group draft charter, please take a look...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Uygw254YUiSqjN5IaLLXK4hiIN5pY-wrQkOag5fDk8I/edit#heading=h.ywa19lufyusc

The summary of the changes are as follows:

- Collapsed Strategic Consumer Member and Strategic Participant Member in to Strategic Member. We have done this with other working groups and have found that it is good simplification.
- For Meeting Frequency I changed it from should meet face to face twice a year to will meet at least twice a year. There is a provision to decide to meet face to face.

Please let us know of any further changes to charter by July 31st, our objective is to publish the draft charter in early August on the Eclipse website and initiate the community review. The working group steering committee once formed will finalize and approve the charter.

Over the summer we will also be formalizing membership in the working group. Also watch for an invite to the ECD Tools WG meeting on September 12th.

Thanks ... Paul

Back to the top