[ecd-tools-wg] Meeting recording and minutes

Hi everyone,

Thank you for a great first meeting of the group, it feels like we have
the pieces in place to launch the group successfully in September.

The notes from the meeting are available here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IVimImb8mg8aotKnZiafkgkLZBCu1a7Z_486Y-Ww-sI/edit#

And for those who missed the meeting, you can see a recording of the
conversation here: https://bluejeans.com/s/M8jhp

Our next meeting will be scheduled for the beginning of September, with
3 significant items to confirm between now and then:

* Get member commitments to the initial WG sent to this mailing list (I
will start a separate thread for this), and define membership for
steering committee
* Brad Micklea to convene the marketing sub-group to define scope
(target audience, key messages, activities) and budget requirements in
advance of the next meeting
* Complete review of draft charter, so that it can be approved by the
Steering Committee to officially create the WG at the next meeting

Tamir Menahem and David Festal agreed to collaborate on a common
language and initial scope for a Kubernetes Workspace CRD on this
mailing list. I suggested that another potential technical collaboration
effort could be the Tracing extension to LSP proposed at the Che & Theia
Day during ECE by Bernd Hufmann of Ericsson, and I took the action to
follow up on this.

All in all, I thought this was a very good first call, and I hope that
it results in some nice collaboration.

Thanks,
Dave.

--