Re: [ecd-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse JKube

No worries, glad to hear you can resolve this by remove it.

Cheers
Martin

Am 18.01.2021 um 14:52 schrieb Marc Nuri <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Are you sure you need the full jruby distribution? It contains a lot of components with all sorts of licenses (including GPL stuff), which is very unlikely to make its way through the IP process and get approved.

I'll recheck that one. I think we use it to generate documentation (asciidoc) and we probably added the explicit dependency due to Maven convergence issues.

This dependency was added only for documentation generation purposes, I've withdrawn the CQ and created a PR to remove it. Sorry for the trouble.