Re: [ecd-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse JKube

Are you sure you need the full jruby distribution? It contains a lot of components with all sorts of licenses (including GPL stuff), which is very unlikely to make its way through the IP process and get approved.

I'll recheck that one. I think we use it to generate documentation (asciidoc) and we probably added the explicit dependency due to Maven convergence issues.

Back to the top