[ecd-pmc] Committer Election for Muhammad Anas Shahid on Eclipse Theia has started

A committer election for Muhammad Anas Shahid on project Eclipse Theia
(ecd.theia) was started by Marc Dumais with this criteria:

I hereby nominate Muhammad Anas Shahid for committership in the Eclipse Theia
project. Anas has previously worked two terms (2020-01 to 2020-08) as an
intern in my team but is back to being an independent contributor since the
end of the internship. He has expressed the interest to continue to
contribute to the project, going forward.

Anas has had a number of merged contributions, most of them related to UI/UX
improvements, each improving a bit the look and feel of vanilla applications,
built on the Theia framework.

During these activities, Anas has demonstrated he is willing to work with the
community, discuss his contributions during reviews and is willing to take
feedback and make suggested changes and improvements. I believe he will be a
good asset to the project, even more so as he develops from a student to a
young professional, then gains even more experience, going forward.

Here is a full list of contributions:

https://github.com/eclipse-theia/theia/commits?author=Anasshahidd21

According to my potentially flawed calculations, Anas was, at the end of
August, the 6th contributor with the most merged commits in the repo for
2020, including committers.

Eclipse Theia project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.theia/elections/election-muhammad-anas-shahid-committer-eclipse-theia

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.theia

Back to the top