Re: [ecd-pmc] ECD PMC lead changes

We'll let this message serve as the public record of the request (there's no specific requirement regarding a formal vote).

I'll have it added to the board meeting agenda for June (we're too late for the May meeting). I'll ask about the impact of rotating and see if there's anything that we can do to optimize the board approval requirement.

I'll set Gorkem as the PMC representative for the AC. All we need is for the PMC to ask.

You're not actually the official representative of ECD (at least according to the database). You're already appointed, so... nothing do do here.

You are, however, the Planning Council representative. Do we have a suitable replacement for you there?

Wayne