Re: [e4-dev] Some questions

Hi,

Yes. Please take a look at my ModelEditor and Forward Compat Layer ;-)
If you take a look at a thread "Feature for Forward Compat Layer" you
find a list of Bundles needed to make it work (even in 3.x!).

The things you need in addition are:
* org.eclipse.e4.tools.compat
  => Provides ViewPart/EditorPart wrappers who create your editor using
     DI
* org.eclipse.e4.tools.services
  => Provides some cool services e.g. to get access
     * to Copy & Paste
     * Resource-Management for Images, Fonts, Colors
     * Translation

if you are interested how to use all this here are the bundles:
* org.eclipse.e4.tools.compat
* org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.editor3x
* org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.ui
* org.eclipse.e4.tools.services