[e4-dev] Some questions

Hi all,

I'm coming back to my e4 porting efforts and hope that I some last get problems fixed.
But then I have some questions regarding the new architecture.

Can I get any OSGi Service injected ? I have some Spring httpinvokers, that I could publish through spring dm as osgi services. It could get rid of some static singletons if I could get those beans injected anyhow.

How would I publish something to the eclipseContext? At login time I create an XmppConnection thats used throughout the application (another static singleton). If above answer is yes I guess I should publish as an OSGi Service.

Are there any docs available about editors on e4 ? I have a couple of MultiPageFormEditors and I wonder how one would implement these on e4.

Thanks for your time again, e4 looks really great.

Regards Thomas

Back to the top