Re: [e4-dev] Re: CSS with Forms...

Hi,

If you'd ask me forms are not needed any more in E4 because you style
completely using CSS. Naturally that's my personal opinion but currently
nobody is really working on the IIRC.

I've done that for QT (and UFaceKit) [1] already and it works out great
so some of the classes from the forms plugin (like the Text-Field with
HTML-Markup) can find a new home or have already substitutes in
JFace-Text but the nice looking gradients are no needed any more.

Tom

[1]http://tomsondev.bestsolution.at/