[dtp-dev] updated doc plan/reminder TOC comments due today

Hi,

Attached is the updated DTP 1.0 documentation plan, which I intend to post on
the wiki.

1) Please note changes to the doc schedule. We removed one review cycle
to accommodate busy schedules and to give us time to develop more content.

2) Coming soon: information on how others can contribute an Eclipse doc plugin.

3) Deferred until after 1.0: information on how to provide context-sensitive help.

4) Comments on the first draft of the DTP TOC are due today.  Once I incorporate
review comments, I will send it out again and post to wiki.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Emily R. Kapner, Technical Writer
DTP Doc Lead