Re: [dtp-dev] Recent Connectivity Changes

Anthos,

>                 <triggerPoints>
>                      <or>
>                         <instanceof
>
> value="org.eclipse.datatools.modelbase.sql.schema.Schema" />
>                                                 <instanceof
>
> value="oracle.dbtools.modelbase.db.ComposedType" />
>                      </or>
>                 </triggerPoints>
>                 <possibleChildren>
>                    <or>
>                         <instanceof
>
> value="org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.core.internal.ui.
> explorer.virtual.IVirtualNode"
> />
>                         <instanceof
>
> value="oracle.dbtools.modelbase.db.MaterializedView" />
>                         <instanceof
>
> value="oracle.dbtools.modelbase.db.ComposedType" />
>                    </or>
>                 </possibleChildren>

This is the critical piece.  This tells the navigator framework that you
will provide content for Schema and ComposedType.  I would recommend the
following: change Schema to your specialized Schema object.

That's about all I've got on this one.

Rob

Back to the top