Re: [dtp-dev] routineeditor.launchConfigurationTypes usage

Yes, via the sqleditor actionExtensions extension point, by providing a ISQLEditorActionContributorExtension instance, tooling vendors can add/remove context/workbench menus/toolbar items for sql editor/routine editor/sql file editor.

Best Regards!

Max ( Hui ) Cao
Sybase, Inc. Shanghai, China

Anil T Samuel <anil.samuel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/27/2006 03:16 PM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [dtp-dev] routineeditor.launchConfigurationTypes usage

Thanks Hui.

How do I contribute a context menu for SQL Editor ? Using extension points ?

Regards
Anthos