[dtp-dev] Another SQL model question...

Hey folks,

I've got another SQL model question.  Result sets returned from procedures
are defined as RoutineResultTable, which is based on Table.  My question
regards the Table relationship with Schema.  Since the Table has a
reference to the Routine, is it necessary to set the Schema reference.  (I
may be showing my lack of understanding here, but I'm guessing the result
table is not defined as an actual table within the Schema and should
probably not show up as such within the DSE.)

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Back to the top