RE: [dtp-dev] Re: generic ddl generator patch

The DDL Generation wizard from WTP has not yet been restored in DTP.  That wizard will allow the user to set the options.

Larry Dunnell
RAD Data Tools, DB2 Tooling,  Eclipse WTP Project and Eclipse DTP Project
IBM DB2 Information Management Software

"Grimmer, Francine" <FG120874@xxxxxxx>

09/08/2006 08:32 AM

cc
Lawrence E Dunnell/Redmond/IBM@IBMUS
Subject
RE: [dtp-dev] Re: generic ddl generator patch

As long as you are looking at the DDL Generator, I would like to ask about adding methods allowing users to set the options. Currently there are only methods to getOptions.  This would allow users to set whether they want to include fully qualified names.  Again, allowing the tools to use the generic interface and not have to have a vendor specific DDL generator. Or is this done someplace else that I am missing?

thanks,
-Francine Grimmer