Re: [dtp-dev] Re: about the DTP model change proposal for Catalog

> Attached is a specialized ExtendedMetaData implementation which helps
load
> legacy model instances into the proposed model.  Note, this
implementation
> makes use of the NonCatalogDatabase object, which extends both Database
and
> Catalog (as previously discussed).
> (See attached file: LoadOfflineConnection.java)(See attached file:
> LegacyModelExtendedMetaData.java)

Attached is a patch file containing changes to the model and most of the
rest of DTP.  Note that this model does not match the original proposal
exactly, but is close enough to prove the concept (the Catalog object has a
catalogName attribute which is not present in the proposal and should be
removed).  This patch also includes a model element called
NonCatalogDatabase which can be used as a base Database implementation to
ease migration.

This should put the above in context.  I thought this was out in the
public.  Sorry for the omission.

(See attached file: catalog_support_in_model.patch)

Regards,
Rob